Re: LRO: Brake Drum Removal

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 17:54:20 EDT

    Then I guess you have you been shorted some screwability on your drums.
    Funny that the 28 or so hubs that I've got lying around all have three
    holes. Of course they are genyouine Rover parts. Is it possible that Rover
    or some aftermarket supplier descrewed the hubs somewhere along the line.
    My collection is from '71 and back. When you say you have only one hole, is
    it that you have only one flat head screw fitted to one of the three holes
    or that there is only one hole in the drum?? The flat head screws are not
    spaced equally around the hub by the way. Two are relatively close together
    like at 11:00 and 1:00 with the third opposite at 6:00.