Re: LRO: Brake Drum Removal

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Sun Apr 29 2001 - 17:49:15 EDT

    On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Colin Clegg wrote:

    :Definately only 1 screw. I have just been and double checked. It has a
    :chamfered edge as you say. The only other whole is flush, I take it that
    :this is the push off bolt.
    :
    :The front hubs have three screws and a fourth flush hole.
    :
    :Guess I must have some weird hubs on the back then.

    Just cheap after-market drums. I'm not sure if three screws are required in
    normal use, but the certainly are if ytou find yourself using the brake
    drum as a wheel.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.