Re: LRO: Hylomar SQ 32 M

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 28 2001 - 18:16:32 EDT

Hylomar is Hylomar though I believe it is either now owned or distributed by
Permatex. Its fame goes back to British Motorcycles as a no leak gasket
sealant. I'd try and find it if you really want a no leak seal. I've seen
it here in Kona so it can't be all that rare.

Aloha
Peter Ogilvie
Kona Coffee Rover
1970 88 soft top, 'huli' Mine since '84 but recovering
     from exposure of the dark side.
1966 109 pickup 'slime' In my garage since '90, finally up and running
12/00.
1965 88 parts car, slowly sinking into the lava.
196? 88 hard top, possibly 'phoenix' if it rises, it will
     certainly be from ashes or at least a pile of rust