LRO: A thank you.

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 18:32:10 EDT

    My goal was to get my Rover on the road, licensed and legal, by my
    birthday. Well, that was yesterday. And early in the morning, Basil passed
    his safety inspection! (much excitement ensued). It came down to the wire,
    but it happened. I'd like to thank you all for putting up with all the
    questions. I'm a happy camper.

    If anyone's interested, the whole process is documented and photographed on
    my webpage - http://keith.miata.net/landy .

    Keith Tanner and Basil, free to roam.

    PS: right after the new plates went on, we swapped in the GM alternator and
    bypassed the hybrid system that was in the truck.
    Keith's page de home:
        http://keith.miata.net