Re: LRO: Stupid LR Owner (Me) Trick

From: DONOHUEPE@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 11:38:58 EDT

    In a message dated 04/26/2001 4:40:31 PM Mountain Daylight Time, Rick Grant
    wrote:

    << Forgetting wouldn't be so bad except I can't understand how I could have
    the cap off for a good five minutes without seeing that the rotor was not
    there. Where was my mind >>

    It can be hard to see what is not there. How human of you.
    On the positive side, however, you did get home.

    Paul Donohue
    1965 Land Rover 109
    Denver