Re: LRO: Re: Axles

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 20:58:32 EDT

    I broke my front axle in Moab trying to go up a very steep, rough rock.
    I'm sure it broke because the front end was bouncing and I was at full
    throttle. Bill from Great Basin has some stronger ones, but you need to
    upgrade to 24 spline. I think most normal folks would be fine with the
    stock setup however.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser