Re: LRO: unexpected costs of conversions

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 16:58:49 EDT

    >---------------------
    >$772 "Jeez Beav, dad's going to kill you."
    >
    >"I swear Wally, I'll never do it again!"

    Wow Beve! I guess that's the price of an extra gear plus two adaptors.

    The girl down the street's still running a stock LR rear prop shaft in
    hers. But she can't go as fast because she only has four gears and one
    of those is a granny.

    I guess there really is a price for speed!

    TeriAnn Wakeman If you send me direct mail, please
    Santa Cruz, California start the subject line with TW -
    twakeman@cruzers.com I will be sure to read the message

    http://www.shadow-catcher.net <- Photography for sale
    http://www.overlander.net <- Web directory for Land Rover
    http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman <- My personal web site

    "In the world of type A & type B drivers consider me a type C gypsy
    traveler. Destinations are optional and not necessarily desirable."