Re: LRO: Good news on the Leaf Swap

From: Bill Adams (badams@IBB.GOV)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 16:48:04 EDT

    I'd bet a dollar that the whole mess needs to go in the tipper. You may
    still end up sawing them out since the nuts may come loose, but the
    bolts are rust welded to the bushing sleeves. If you can pull those
    bolts they will no doubt be worn, fatigued or otherwise chewed up.
    Just in case you were thinking you wouldn't need new hardware, I'd
    recommend having it on hand.

    --
    Bill Adams
    3D & Motion Graphics Design Director

    '66 Land Rover 109 SW Diesel '81 GoldWing '69 Le Sabre Convertible '63 Pearson Vanguard "Practicing the ancient art of ren-ching"