Re: LRO: Central locking.

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 07:35:02 EDT

    Bill, I may have an autolock brain lying about the house - let me know what
    you find.

    More the point, i'd take it from base cause and effect - check to see that
    the switch is functioning in the driver's door, then down to the brain and
    its connections, and so on. If it's getting juice and inputs, then try
    actuating the actuators manually (wire jumpers on the plug...).

    If all that works likely the brain is barbecue...

                        ajr