LRO: RE: Hand painting a IIa - an update

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 14:33:00 EDT

    Ron: one word: ventilation!

     -----Original Message-----
    From: RON WARD [SMTP:ronward@synovustrust.com]
    Sent: Friday, April 20, 2001 2:20 PM
    To: schultelaw@transport.com; catchall@schulte-law.com; SJH;
    lro@Works.Team.Net
    Subject: LRO: Hand painting a IIa - an update

    Hi all,

    Got the front quarter panel and passenger door of the IIa painted last
    night. Using Dupont Centauri (2 quarts) mixed with Dupont Mid-temp
    Reducer (1 quart). The panels I have done look really good. No brush
    marks and oh what a shine! I got the two panels finished and for a
    moment thought I'd get the whole passenger side completed but that was
    before the lights turned really bright and bluish and then the giant
    roaches started to chase me through the green pasture under the front
    seat of the tarantula...

    .

    Consumer Action Alert:

    Care should be taken to open and use Dupont Centauri paints outdoors or
    in a well ventilated room. All users and liquored up bystanders should
    wear proper OSHA certified breathing equipment or suitable ventilators.
     Failure to comply with the above warning may result in serious injury or
    death.