Re: LRO: OD nut torque

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 14:20:22 EDT

    Dave Scheidt asks:

    Someone has. 100 lbft. That's the folklore, and it does work. I don't
    know the origin, but it's how I did mine.

    No folklore involved, Dave. i just looked it up in the Fairey/Superwinch
    manual I have in the file here in my office. It's right there...

    Not sure where the 95-foot-pound figure comes from - later Series manuals
    than I have on file, perhaps?

    Teriann, where's that figure from (other than BritPac) - just curious?

                             ajr