Re: LRO: OD nut torque setting needed - seriously

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 13:59:32 EDT

    >A friend of mine just called me at work. He's picking up his rebuilt
    >transmission and will be installing it and I guess his OD over the next
    >day or so. He asked what the torque setting for the OD nut is.
    > Apparently he doesn't have the printout from OVLR's site of the Fairey
    >manual (I think it has the setting), and I don't have the info here at
    >work. Can someone post the figure so I can pass it to him?

    95 foot pounds. You will find this plus a bunch more useful torque
    settings in the tech info page of British Pacific's upcoming new web site.

    http://front.netnation.com/~britishp/series/s_tech.html

    Will get you to the temp location of the tech page.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html