Re: LRO: RE: Rivet guns (was: Air Compressors)

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 07:20:19 EDT

    Peter Hope riveted us with:

    The blind rivets and setting gun are super simple. Stick the rivet in the
    gun, push the rivet in the hole, pull the trigger and your done.

    You would mention the one air tool I adore......and forgot about.

    I've got one too - it paid for itself the first time I had to re-rivet bed
    strips in my 109 pickup...50 rivets in 15 minutes or so.

    Place, pop and move on - done.

                        ajr