Re: LRO: RE: result of the polarity switch

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 03:14:47 EDT

    The previous owners of my 109 were into bondo big time. Thought the right
    rear panel of the 1o9 was a little wavy. After the tree stopped it from
    making a solo run through my neighbors house, peeled off the bondo. The
    stuff was a quarter inch thick

    I just a large diameter drill and drilled out the welds from the throw away
    side. Been thinking about ordering one of the fancy spot weld removal tools
    but couldn't get $20 together to order one. Notice they come in different
    sizes, is there one size that's better than others??

    Aloha
    Peter O