Re: LRO: RE: result of the polarity switch

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 23:32:00 EDT

    On Thu, 19 Apr 2001, Keith Tanner wrote:

    :I once looked at a Jaguar XJ6 that had a Chevy V8 under the hood. The
    :heater was controlled with a tap from an exterior faucet like you'd see on
    :a garden hose.
    :

    Both of my Land-Rovers have had this when I bought them. It's absolutely
    wonderful to turn off the heat in the summer.

    David

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.