Re: LRO: Re: OD nut tool

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Apr 19 2001 - 12:42:53 EDT

    >> There was someone on the list who made some a few years ago too, and posted
    >> a CAD drawing also I believe.
    >>
    >It was me. The drawing was originally from Kelly Minnick and I changed it a
    >bit to mate with a hex socket, have a slip fit on the shaft and tolerances
    >cope with the variations I measured in off the shelf castellated nuts. I
    >didn't make them, rather I had a machinist make them

    >Karen Sindir

    These are the OD nut tools that British Pacific sells. They purchase
    them from the Machine shop that Karen worked with.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html