Re: LRO: Re: A puzzler.

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 23:05:34 EDT

    How are the coil leads hooked up? The truck should run wiht them in either
    position, but the spark is not as strong (or so I remember hearing). Check
    your coil, and it should tell you what's up, and how it is wired.

    As far as I know, you can reverse the polarity without frying anything. But
    then again, I'd ask someone who knows what they are talking about...

    JL