RE: LRO: Re: special tool

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 19:06:44 EDT

    >whatsa big deal? Do like I did and get thee to the hardware store or yer
    >junque pile and get a 12 inch chunk of 1/4 inch square mild steel. That
    >and a hammer or rock, and its a done deal. Torque be damned, tighten the
    >thing as tight as you can get it.

    Oh, OK. This level of repair seems all too common with series Land Rover
    owners. People take REAL pride in NOT doing things correctly. I sure
    wish people would quit complaining about how unreliable series Land
    Rovers are. It's not the car's fault.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html