Re: LRO: head vs engine rebuild

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 18:41:25 EDT

    If its a 7-1 head, go ahead and mill that much off but why stop there is its
    a late head. If its an 8-1 head, you may be asking for it. Believe you get
    9-1 compression by taking 50 thou off an 8-1 head. Read the engine
    discussion, if you haven't already, at
    http://pub49.ezboard.com/fgunsandroversfrm2.showMessage?topicID=21.topic

    Aloha
    Peter O with a 100 thou milled off his 7-1 head