LRO: Re: Was: ...tedium, now: disclaimers

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 14:26:40 EDT

    I've a few lawyer friends as well, no better or worse than the rest of
    humanity IMV.

    Just another example of mob rule (everything in generalities) - did I tell
    you that in the UK recently a poll had politicians and journalists bottom of
    the list for people they'd trust?
    BELOW estate agents (realtors, US?) and lawyers...
    being a journalist and a former politician this made me feel really good...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW