LRO: mounting of door trim

From: Todd Ondick (greylildogs@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 09:03:00 EDT

    I'm mounting interior trim panels to doors on my '65 88". It's not simply
    for looks mind you (spurious reply control)... It just too darn cold where I
    usually spend my winters. However I do want it to look correct & I'd like
    to do the drilling before I paint.
    Does anyone have detail pics of the trim mounting location / hdwe. and
    possibly of the door frame w/ the location of the holes that they could
    e-mail me or post? I would really appreciate it.
    regards,
    -todd