Re: LRO: RE: Landies in PA for sale

From: Russ Wilson (gambrinus66@mail.earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 20:09:11 EDT

    Those things have been sittin on that hillside rotting for years. I
    remember a local Pittsburgh guy tried to buy them from him 4 or 5 yrs ago
    and the nut wanted something like $10k for the bunch. It's a collection of
    parts that you could probably hack together into a rover or two after you
    bought a couple of frames and bulkheads. The whole mess is probably worth
    $1k total at the most.

    >In a message dated 4/16/01 2:09:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    >trevor_easton@dofasco.ca writes:
    >That blue one that hinges in the middle is worth a good $50 all by itself
    ><g>.
    >
    >Tony
    >
    > ANTHONY D. MILLER & Co.
    > ~ The Tintype Artist ~
    > Ambrotypes & Ferrotypes
    > 34 Perryfalls Place
    > Baltimore, Maryland 21236
    > 410-256-7442
    > www.tintype-artist.com

    Russ and Leslie Wilson

    "Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come
    to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
    --Ronald Reagan