LRO: RN, was little rubber bumper doo-hickys:

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 19:13:00 EDT

    Found by RN, these are still a Land Rover part, thanks to a little above
    and beyond the call of duty digging by Arthur. Part of the County
    interior which is apparently what my 109 was fitted out with. A touch
    rare as SIII 109s were not imported (per RN staff, ok?). Over the
    weekend I started removing the seat mount brackets (rusty. Were these
    galvanized originally?) and found myself thinking of powdercoating them,
     the front seat frames and the "grab handle" behind the front row of
    seats. The bolts I removed before giving up were all removed by
    breakage. Mr. Angle Grinder will remove the rest of them. Looking at my
    knuckles I ask myself why? Because the bolts will only get rustier, and
    a guy has to get out of the house I guess.....