RE: LRO: People's Republic....

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 14:04:03 EDT

    Maybe that's the reason no one ever gives me a problem in my multi tone 109
    with military bumperettes that sit at most sedan drivers eye height. People
    just seem to give me space and I don't even have to brandish any lethal
    weapons like a turn signal. Got even more respect in my twice rolled, naked
    88 riding on parabolics and 235/85/16s.

    Aloha
    Peter

    >From: SJH <SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM>
    The other solution lies in the junker look, or what I refer to as the
    railroad tie bumper effect: If you drive a junker or have railroad ties
    bolted on for bumpers, just merge. They'll get out