Re: LRO: People's Republic....

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 13:01:55 EDT

    >As a Christian myself, I was proud of her continued efforts to display her
    >Christian beliefs in such a public display...wonder if the Easter bunny
    >visited her house?

    Maybe she was a traditional Christian. Millions of people have been
    butchered and brutally tortured by devout Christians in the name of
    Christ. Much of the time these deaths were handed out by the church
    itself. So maybe she was preaching a more traditional form of her
    religion to those ungodly people who would not let her cross?

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html