Re: LRO: RE: grim news...

From: Gbrovers@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 12:19:48 EDT

    In a message dated 4/13/01 11:33:08 AM, konacoffee2@hotmail.com writes:

    << Anybody out there want to investigate making an O/D that they could retail
    in the neighborhood of a $1,000. Bill at Great Basin, where are you in our
    hour of need??? I'll take two if you can do it!!

    Peter
        I'm producing 3.9 diff gears and plan to offer complete remanufactured
    differentials with the new ratio for $450. $900 for two new diffs compared to
    $2,000 seems like a good deal to me.
        I also have a line on a overdrive that comes out of Australia for the
    Land Cruiser. I am going to inquire with the company about adapting it to the
    Rover. Shouldn't be to hard considering they are basicly the same design.
        Best I can do for the time being.

    Bill
    Great Basin Rovers