Re: LRO: People's Republic....

From: Phil Norris (phil.norris@virgin.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 09:09:47 EDT

    I think its an urban thing......
    I lived in the (over-populated and over-rated) southeast of England a while
    back and had to use the M25 ring-road motorway to get home and back from
    work. It was seriously dog-eat-dog down there, with 10-15 mile tailbacks
    and1-hr 30 to do a 28 mile journey on that motorway. Traffic aggression was
    the norm, chopping from lane-to-lane to get best forward motion. Back up
    north in Manchester 1 or 2 miles is a jam and folks are a lot more laid-back
    in traffic.
    Bliss!!
    Phil
    110 V8 SW
    (now with added JATE rings for that great recovery flavour!!)