LRO: 56k Land Rover

From: The Stockdales (mstockdale@mho.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 01:17:19 EDT

    The 56k SIIA is from John Villachica owner of Safari 4x4 formerly Kifaru
    4x4. I have seen some of Johns restorations and can attest to the fact that
    they are very nice. On the other hand I don't know anybody who would pay
    that much for a series rover. I wouldn't, and I doubt that anyone on this
    list would either, no matter what condition. I don't know what John is
    thinking but I hope he sells it locally because that buyer might have a
    friend looking for a Red SII. That I'll gladly sell for a bargain basement
    price of only $55k.

    Hurricane Mitch