Re: LRO: Overdrives

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 22:56:40 EDT

    Also while I have Bill's Toro apart and Ralph has his Fairey apart, I am
    going to compare internals and see what the similarities and differences
    are. I will let you all know my findings. I do know that the large
    bearing in the back of the Toro is the same as one of the tranny
    bearings of an MG.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser