LRO: paint and parts

From: jjp4 (jjp4@usa.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 22:44:44 EDT

I would like to get input on painting our beloved vehicles. I will be looking
at painting my 109 in the near future and would like to get opinions regarding
self (brush) painting and spray (shop) painting. I am interested in problems
and quality associated with self painting mostly. I would like to get a good
quality job where brush strokes are not an issue. Is this possible with self,
brush, painting?

Also I am looking for an early IIA door and would like to know if there is one
available. Please contact me off list regarding this.

   Thank you

   Joe Palecek
   65' 109 5-Door Station Wagon (Pokey)