Re: LRO: People's Republic....

From: Jim Hall (jimfoo@qwest.net)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 21:32:16 EDT

    Because they don't want you getting ahead of them. This is the me first,
    screw you country any more. I heard that someone did some research which
    showed that people pulling out of a parking space took more time to
    leave when someone was waiting for it. Go figure.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser