LRO: Brit TV

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 15:01:47 EDT

    A few of you have said you don't like 'Game Shows' - well neither do I, what
    I do like are trivia quiz shows which enable me to show off my wide ranging
    knowledge... (Pub quizzes are also very popular in the UK, my friends and I
    often take their money)
     However, here's one for Macka - a guy was just asked: 'Wellington is the
    capital of which country?' and he didn't know...
     If it makes you feel any better he didn't know the more popular name for a
    'clavicle' either....
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW