Re: LRO: Overdrives

From: NADdMD@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 13:11:27 EDT

    In a message dated 4/13/2001 7:02:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
    hope_peter@bah.com writes:

    << Hmmm, I was told that the Santana OD is a Toro OD. >>

    The Santana unit is huge compared to the Fairey or Toro. So big in fact that
    I had to lower and flatten the exhaust pipe (and wrap with header tape) where
    it passed by the case. Even doing all this, I still can pass 1 or 2 credit
    cards (not 3) between the case and the exhaust.

    Nate