Re: LRO: leather series steering wheel covers...

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 11:16:30 EDT

    I had success with one of those el cheapo black vinyl jobs that wraps around and has the plastic laces...Zesty!

    >>> ccray@showme.missouri.edu 04/13/01 10:26AM >>>

    moss motors has only (per the man on the phone)
    a 16-inch leather steering wheel cover. it seems
    to me by swagging it that the series steering
    wheel is closer to 20-inches in diameter. will
    leather stretch that much -- any other ideas
    for another source. should i just call back moss
    and hope to get a more knowledgeable salesperson...

    ray -- trying to head off the black hands...