Re: LRO: Painting a IIa

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 08:22:19 EDT

    One more thing...

    Rovers North catalog page 68. Paint codes for all LR factory colors in Dupont, PPG Deltron, Glasurit.

    >>> jarvis64@juno.com 04/11/01 11:45PM >>>
    Ron,
    Just get your butt over to CarQuest on Veterans Parkway with the paint
    code (I think TeriAnn or OVLR has 'em on the web). The guys there are v.
    nice--they mixed up a couple batches of Marine Blue DuPont enamel for
    me--it ain't very expensive (especially if you put it on with disposable
    foam brushes), something like $30 for a quart, which was more than enough
    for my 109.

    bill