LRO: Re: Mini quest

From: M. Tompkins (mmglass@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 09:00:49 EDT

    I'm sure you'll get a kick out of the picture but I believe most of
    us would get more of a kick reading your review.

    Some LR content - I've had a few Minis when I was stationed in
    England. The last one I owned was in 1994, I believe it was an
    1984, and had an 850 engine. At the time I also had a 1987 Harley
    Low Rider (FXLR) that had a 1350 engine. I went from driving that
    Mini to my hybrid 109.

    BTW, there are a few pictures of Minis on my web site. Look
    under the BCD events from 1999 and 2000.

    Cheers,
    Mike
    '66 Hybrid Coiler 109" SW
    http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6623/