LRO: Classic LSE For Sale ?

From: John Bridgett (john.bridgett@btinternet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 14:52:37 EDT

    Hi,
    I may be shortly in a situation where I have to sell my mint 4.2LSE. It's
    the classic shape M reg 68,000 miles RPi LPG conversion with underfloor tank
    so still huge bootspace. Everything working, no dents, CD & radio etc. It
    has FULL SERVICE HISTORY from day one, Metallic Green / Grey leather.

    If anyone is remotely interested in this vehicle will you please email me
    off the list (john@lincit.com).

    Regards - John