Re: LRO: Hand cranking and engine swaps

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 20:26:50 EDT

    Had to meet someone over at the farm early Saturday morning but when I went
    out to the 109, the starter was dead. Sh*t, I had to find the crank 'cuz
    I'd taken all that stuff out of the truck during the rebuild. Luckily,
    found it almost immediately. Pulled the choke, pumped the throttle a couple
    of times, and it started on the 2nd crank despite having sat through a
    bitterly cold 68 degree night. Glory be, what a wonder the much maligned 2
    1/4 is.

    Aloha
    Peter