LRO: Painting a IIa

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 11:02:38 EDT

    Hey,

    I have decided to hand paint my 88" and want a color close to pastel green. Now, about a week ago I was browsing around on the internet and recall seeing a picture of a young lady's 88" (on OVLR or ROAV site?) that had been painted the same color. The caption mentioned a Martha Stewart "garden collections," or something similar, paint color. Anyone recommend a variety or close color match in a rustoleum or other exterior paint that can be found at the Home Depot or someplace?

    Thanks

    Ron Ward