Re: LRO: RE: RE: Re: Changing RR coolant

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 20:01:18 EDT

    On Wed, 11 Apr 2001, Easton Trevor A wrote:

    :An economical (aka True LRO) substitute for RedLine Water Wetter is Jetdry
    :dishwasher additive.
    :
    :
    :> I'm not sure about the corrosion inhibitors being less effective, but I
    :> also
    :> started using Red Line Water Wetter when I switched over and don't
    :> hesitate
    :> recommending this product to anyone.

    Red Line's Water Wetter is probably some surfactant and possibly some
    alcohol, and some anti-corrosives. If you've got access to a chemical
    stockroom, a few grams of reagent grade surfactant would do the trick --
    dirt cheap too.

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.