Re: LRO: RE: The great shock debate

From: N Forbes (forbesn@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 00:08:27 EDT

    I took the shocks off my Rover when I had the old springs and there was
    absolutely NO noticable difference. The Red Zit is now riding on parabolics
    and lovin' it. Still need front shocks though. Ray Wood at Wise Owl sells
    Explorer Pro Comp RS9000 shocks for a great price (they were on sale for $39
    CDN a while ago). That's what I'm getting once I gather the neccessary coin.

    Niall Forbes
    66 IIa 88SW - The Red Zit
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    The Nova Scotian Rover - http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/forbes/intro.htm