LRO: RE: Changing RR coolant

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 21:14:10 EDT

    Marin,

            The first time I drained the coolant, I decided then and there that I would
    switch over to the more environmentally friendly coolant. So that is what I
    run now. But the REAL travesty in all of this is that the Range Rovers USED
    to have a draincock BEFORE they were imported to the US!!! Damn silly.

    -Perrone