Re: LRO: RE: Re: Series Fuel tanks

From: Ivan Van Laningham (ivanlan@pauahtun.org)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 16:17:07 EDT

    Hi All--

    Hope Peter wrote:

    > Yes I am kidding, sheesh you PETA folks should change yer name to PITA.
    > Pete'bringing all the Rovers to Seattle'

    As a card-carrying member of PETA, I can respond to this patently
    inflammatory missive;-)

    A while back when PETA wanted to register the domain www.peta.com and
    set up their website, they found that the domain was unavailable.
    Visitors to www.peta.com found themselves perusing a web page entitled,
    "People Eating Tasty Animals."

    <pass-the-tofu-pups-please>-ly y'rs,
    Ivan;-)