Re: LRO: Oh, the humanity!

From: Alex Maiolo (Rovernut@nc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 08:21:30 EDT

    I second that emphatically. I've heard the fancier systems work a little
    better, but the marked improvement you'll get with the Pertronix, its
    reliability, the fact that it drops in in 20 minutes, and it's low price
    make it the best bet.
    Drop it in a "fahgeddaboutit."

    I always carried points and a condensor with me when I was running a
    Pertronix, but I've always carried them in any Rover I've owned that was
    originally designed to use points.
    Anybody know if Pertronix makes a V8 rig?

    -Alex Maiolo
    Chapel Hill NC