LRO: Re: Give Me a Brake!!

From: Faure, Marin (Marin.Faure@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 14:53:04 EDT

    Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:37:42 -0700
    From: Mark Pilkington <mark@skywagons.com>
    Subject: LRO: Give Me a Brake!!

    >We all know that Land Rover parts are cheaper in England, but I had a beauty
    yesterday. Certain suppliers here in the USA want $239 for a CB type Brake
    master for a Series IIA. The same item can be bought NEW in England for $32 and
    shipped for $20 by Fed Ex to get it here in two days.

    Which company in the UK did you buy it from?
    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE