LRO: Land Rover Bodied Bastard

From: SJH (SHARDING@SCHULTE-LAW.COM)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 14:00:00 EDT

            Marin has no kids. Just a guess.

            I'm 35. I suppose that makes me a no good, low down no account punk. I
    had TV when I was little (I actually watched Hogans Heroes, Gilligan's
    Island and Pthe Dukes of Hazzard AND I did stuff outside. And I have
    kids, and they have TV and they do stuff outside. And I'm a firm
    believer that (put on grumpy old man voice here) "the good old days"
     weren't so great.

    And my kids think the rover is the greatest. But they like the Suburban
    better for long trips. I'd say that bodes well as far as their common
    sense is concerned (they're a little young to judge whether or not
    they'll conribute to the world going to hell in a handbasket yet, being
    3, 5 and 6 and a half).

    Simon "Sob, Can't we all just gewt along?, sob" Harding