Re: LRO: Hi-lift

From: David Scheidt (dscheidt@tumbolia.com)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 00:09:52 EDT

    On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, A. P. "Sandy" Grice wrote:
    :the wheel wells, hard up against the bulkhead. The spare tire bracket (did
    :anyone *ever* use the inside tire mount?) when screwed down vertically will

    Yes. Me. Until I built a toolbox in the back of Mr. Sinclair, I'd put the
    spare there when off-roading, since I didn't need the space, and it greatly
    improves visability not to have a 31x9.5 tire on the bonnet.

    David

    --
    dscheidt@tumbolia.com
    Bipedalism is only a fad.