Re: LRO: Power

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 19:08:06 EDT

    What if the Pyramids had been ancient nuclear burial sites. It a couple
    of hundred years to understand the writing. The tomb raiders didn't heed
    any warning that might have been there. Those strucrures were as safe
    from break in as their technology could make it.
    As soon as any thing get buried or locked away the rumour starts
    thatthere must be a great treasure there. To say that the contents would
    be well documented does no good as there are today those who deny well
    documented history of only 60 years ago.
    It's not a solution it is burial of a problem and the soon that the
    proneculear lobby gets out of denial the better.
    John