Re LRO: crap crap crap

From: Jeremy Bartlett (jjbartlett@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 22:50:03 EDT

    > Ahhwell, guess its time for a pierce and a 32/36dvg or the ACR intake with
    > the SU setup. They recomend it with their head and cam, so might as well
    > order everything from one place. Pretty strange to see a side draft in a
    > series though.

    Be aware that the ACR SU requires and adaptor plate for LHD mounts. I have the
    kit in my garage and the adaptor drawing from Bill at GBR (shows you how much
    spare time I've got). The Pierce/Weber works wonders on the three or four
    vehicles I've seen use it. I'm intrigued to find out what the ACR SU will do by
    comparison (BTW ACR also recommend an enlarged exhaust).

    Jeremy