Re: LRO: re: power

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 17:32:03 EDT

    Peter wrote
     < Your fear of nuclear power is irrational given the <facts.

    Not so. I live down wind of a Neuclear generating station so I listen
    very carefully to the reports of all the near disasters that happen
    there.
    True it hasn't happened yet witness by the fact that I am still here but
    it has come disurbling close several times. Fortunately it is soon due
    for decommissioning.
    John and Muddy